Incident handlers manage security incidents by understanding common attack techniques, vectors and tools as well as defending against and/or responding to such attacks when they occur. The GCIH certification focuses on detecting, responding, and resolving computer security incidents and covers the security techniques.
SCRUMIC APP CONTENTS
Scrumic Full Certification Apps With any limits or Additional InApp-Purchases including:
- Most Updated Questions Release of 2016
- Validated Questions (Covers the Certification Exam)
- Lifetime access to Questions
- Free Updates at no additional cost
- Verified and Validated Questions by industry experts
SCRUMIC APP FEATURES:
- No internet required
- Actual Exam and Study Modes,
- Mini Exam (Random Generated Questions)
- Fully Exam Mode *Randomly
- Switch Between Study Mode or Actual Exam
- Exam Timer, Track your progress
- Exam summary, Progress and Score Report
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handler is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handler (version 1.0) has a file size of 23.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.